Who We Are
Eastway Enterprise Centre has been supporting the growth and economy of Hitchin’s local business community for over 15 years. Run by father and son, Haydon and Mark Robinson, they understand the challenges that small businesses and start-ups face and they use this knowledge to create a winning environment for businesses to succeed.
After running his own successful engineering business for 25 years, Haydon opened the first Hitchin business centre in 2000. Understanding the importance of having a hassle-free work space, where businesses can focus on growth, was the key motivation behind creating Eastway Enterprise Centre’s serviced offices. This philosophy is something that remains at the heart of the Eastway today. In 2008 Mark joined Eastway Enterprise Centre bringing an excellent understanding of the serviced office sector from a customer’s point of view. Since then, both Haydon and Mark have been instrumental in steering the growth of Eastway Enterprise Centre.
So who do we help?
✔ Home-based businesses
✔ Mobile workers
✔ Sole traders, consultants and small to medium businesses
Eastway Enterprise Centre now has two serviced office buildings situated at numbers 3 and 7 Paynes Park, providing over 40 offices and 100 desks. In addition to Serviced Offices, Eastway Enterprise Centre also offers an increasingly popular Virtual Office service. These services coupled with a resilient IT infrastructure offer businesses a true plug and work solution.
Eastway Enterprise Centre is a family run business in Hitchin, Hertfordshire who offer both serviced and virtual offices as well as providing clients a relaxed, professional and friendly environment in which to work.
As a family-run business, the number of long term clients we have (who’ve been with us since we formed over 17 years ago) is testament to our care and attention to fulfilling business support needs on an ongoing basis.
Why were we formed? To help businesses, just like yours, to thrive. We run our own business just like you, so we understand the challenges and pressures you experience.
We know that by providing the most professionally managed office services with virtual assistance and office admin support, we can run your office while you focus on running and growing your business.
What We Do
Did you know that serviced office accommodation can save you up to 66% on business expenses?
We help you run and grow your business by providing a number of key business support services:
✔ Serviced offices
✔ Virtual assistance
✔ Meeting room and boardroom hire
✔ Business support services
✔ Office administration
✔ Mail box and mail forwarding
✔ Registered postal office
✔ Telephone call answering
✔ Hot desking (aka “desk for a day”)
✔ Business storage solutions
✔ Shared workspaces
✔ Virtual offices
✔ Regional office accommodation
Whether you need an office, a desk, a meeting room, mail forwarded or simply someone to answer your phone calls when you’re busy or away, we’re here to help!
Why Choose Us
- Location – Did you know that Hitchin has been voted the 9th best town in the UK to live and work in
- Technology – Colour printing, photocopying, fax, scanning, digital phones, voicemail, wired / wireless broadband and fast internal network
- Friendly staff – Reception, telephone answering, client greeting, message taking, PA and secretarial services
- Flexible – Tell us exactly what you need and we’ll provide a package that perfectly fits your budget and requirements
- Budget – Business rates and utility bills included in office rent
- Facilities – Air conditioning, fully furnished offices, daily cleaning, relaxed environment and modern kitchens
- Access – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access to your office – use it when you need to
- Secure – State-of-the-art CCTV technology with a manned reception
- Parking – Permits available, giving you town centre parking 7 days a week